Lynnfield, Massachusetts

THIS COMPANY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. I puchased an Nespresso coffee maker on sale at 15% off on-line.

Three weeks later they had the same expresso machine for 25% off. The even inflated the original price. Then it was out of stock so it took over two weeks to receive the item. I called to see if they would give me a credit for the difference.

They said it was not their policy. So now I have to return the item and they can reship a new one for free for a mere $25.00 they could have credited me.

This is *** poor customer service. I will never buy anything from them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. malatina stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of williams sonoma customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Williams Sonoma needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned williams sonoma customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments