1.8

I ordered an Instant Pot from Williams-Sonoma when Amazon was out of stock. I could have ordered from numerous online vendors but I went with W-S because I thought they had great customer service.

WRONG. When I placed the order on a Sunday morning, Williams Sonoma said the Instant Pot would ship the following day for delivery on Wednesday vis 3-day shipping. Although I received an order confirmation and a phone call to confirm, I never received tracking information. Today, the day the Instant Pot was supposed to arrive I called customer service.

The first two times the automated system to check tracking was a deadend and I hung up. When I called back and opted for a customer service person, Karin couldn't provide tracking information, was not interested in getting it but confirmed my order would be delivered today. A short while later I received an email telling me that my order was just now shipping and should arrive next week. SO LAME.

The same product is now available on Amazon for $14 less and since I'm a Prime customer I could get it in two days.

I regret buying from Williams Sonoma. VERY POOR!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Williams Sonoma Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2017.

Comments