Purchased a kitchen aid attachment for my mom for christams, ordered on the 21st with next day delivery. The item shipped 3 days later and will not be arriving on time for Christmas.

It took me 6 calls and waits of upwards of 25 minutes to finally reach someone. When they finally answered me they sounded very agitated with me and refused to help me. They simply told me that they will be charging me for the next day delivery even though I didn't receive it the next day. Currently disputing the charge and returning the attachment.

Will be ordering it off amazon, awful customer service. I will never be spending another dime at this store ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments

Later ordering on Amazon will not work out well, either. Earlier next time.