Resolved

Update by user Jan 26

Surprisingly, i received email 2 days ago from WS that they will cancel my order and will refund as soon as the product return to their warehouse.I checked order status but no changes that it was being cancel. I was already like ' leave it to fate' and hope my products arrive safely and in good condition here.

But what a pleasant surprise , i received another email this morning to confirm that WS have officially cancel and has refunded the amount.

Thank you WS International Customer Service Officer , Pamela ,kelly. And Borderfree staff Vlad, Vad who has been helpful.I now feel at ease .The long distance called is not wasted afterall.

Original review posted by user Jan 24

I have the same experience. I just read the negative comments after i place an order.

I worried if there is something wrong with the product i couldnt get any support. So i want to buy locally. An hour later i tried to cancel but couldnt find 'cancel button' on their webpage. I immediately email them.

No response. I email borderfree and they replied. To contact williams sonoma directly and give me contact details. This is the first time i have to make long distance call to cancel order.

I stay up 1 am ( time difference 16 hours Singapore-USA) just to make this IDD call . And true enough they dont allow cancelation. And said my product on the way to Franklin Park, borderfree. I was thinking, they can cancel as soon as they received my email.

I am concerned that i wont be getting refund if i return product. I really at lost..

Review about: Williams Sonoma Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Surprisingly, i received email 2 days ago from WS that they will cancel my order and will refund as soon as the product return to their warehouse. I checked order status but no changes that it was being cancel.

I was already like ' leave it to fate' and hope my products arrive safely and in good conition here.

Thank you WS International Customer Service Officer , Pamela ,kelly.

and Borderfree staff Vlad, Vad. I now feel at ease .The long distance called is not wasted afterall.