I have been loyal to William Sonoma for over 25 years---i will NOT be any longer.

Your entire image of integrity and being a premier retailer is gone for good. You were at one time, very high classed, elegant and refined and now in your efforts to please everyone, you have reduced yourself to being like everyone else…what a shame.

I look on your catalog covers and I see tattooed chefs..Give me a break…do i really need to be looking at that?

However you last October/halloween catalog was the last straw. You had a picture of a cake that was a skull with an AX in it… What kind of a message are you trying to get across???? This is appalling! I am going to take an action against this….I am so thoroughly disgusted.

Comments

Stop being so uptight!!! Lighten up a little and stop being so judgemental. If I didn't know any better I would say you are racist and judging someone by their appearance.

She would like to think she's a snob... but William Sonoma is no more high class than banana republic or Dillards.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #907815

you're a snob! don't be so judgmental!