My daughter ordered 2 TWO sets of Garnet champaign Flutes as our Christmas gift!!! They told her it would be delivered on Dec 23rd!!

Instead we received a rug from West Elm...meant for a women in ?Wisconsin!! After finally getting a hold of a customer service representive we were told the rug would be picked up and our Champaign Glasses would be delivered!!! We have every bit of information they could possibly want!!! Order # for both orders!!!

Etc!!!! No ACTION...NO PICK UP...NO DELIVERY of champaign flutes and NO follow up on DID WE GET OUR PACKAGE???HAVE WE BEEN HAPPY with their service???

The answer of orde would be no and NO!!!! As a result we will NEVER order from or purchase from WILLIAMS SONOMA a company that my mother ordered from before there were any STORESmon the EAST COAST!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "delivery,customer service and lack of concern with our complaints." of all-clad tk copper core saucier and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Williams Sonoma needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all-clad tk copper core saucier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments

All has been resolved! I went to our local Williams Sonoma (not that they hAd anything to do with this mess at all) sin I had no place else to go!!! And a very kind,patient, understanding and responsible associate manager Eric Edmund called customer service, got my glasses, tools me to bring him the rug and he would take care of it and got my daughter a nice refund!!