My daughter ordered 2 TWO sets of Garnet champaign Flutes as our Christmas gift!!! They told her it would be delivered on Dec 23rd!!

Instead we received a rug from West Elm...meant for a women in ?Wisconsin!! After finally getting a hold of a customer service representive we were told the rug would be picked up and our Champaign Glasses would be delivered!!! We have every bit of information they could possibly want!!! Order # for both orders!!!

Etc!!!! No ACTION...NO PICK UP...NO DELIVERY of champaign flutes and NO follow up on DID WE GET OUR PACKAGE???HAVE WE BEEN HAPPY with their service???

The answer of orde would be no and NO!!!! As a result we will NEVER order from or purchase from WILLIAMS SONOMA a company that my mother ordered from before there were any STORESmon the EAST COAST!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Delivery,customer service and lack of concern with our complaints..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2015.

Comments

All has been resolved! I went to our local Williams Sonoma (not that they hAd anything to do with this mess at all) sin I had no place else to go!!! And a very kind,patient, understanding and responsible associate manager Eric Edmund called customer service, got my glasses, tools me to bring him the rug and he would take care of it and got my daughter a nice refund!!