3.2

I ordered a number of things as Christmas gifts from Williams-Sonoma. One, their grapefruit liquid hand soap, arrived without its plastic pump. I contacted Customer Service and they apologized and promised to send a pump out the next day. Two weeks later, when it hadn’t arrived, I contacted them again.

They apologized again and this time told me that they weren’t set up to ship just the plastic pump, so they were sending me the complete set - hand wash and pump - and I should pack up the hand wash I had here and leave it for UPS pickup. They had arranged for “complimentary” return.( It wouldn’t have occurred to me that there would have been a question of who paid return postage!)

In the end, I went to my local health food store and purchased a pump. It was easier.

This is an example of a company too big to get out of its own way. Please remind me never to order from Williams-Sonoma online again. I do like their stores and would purchase from them in person, but never online. Their customer service stinks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Williams Sonoma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma and williams sonoma shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments