3.2

I ordered a number of things as Christmas gifts from Williams-Sonoma. One, their grapefruit liquid hand soap, arrived without its plastic pump. I contacted Customer Service and they apologized and promised to send a pump out the next day. Two weeks later, when it hadn’t arrived, I contacted them again.

They apologized again and this time told me that they weren’t set up to ship just the plastic pump, so they were sending me the complete set - hand wash and pump - and I should pack up the hand wash I had here and leave it for UPS pickup. They had arranged for “complimentary” return.( It wouldn’t have occurred to me that there would have been a question of who paid return postage!)

In the end, I went to my local health food store and purchased a pump. It was easier.

This is an example of a company too big to get out of its own way. Please remind me never to order from Williams-Sonoma online again. I do like their stores and would purchase from them in person, but never online. Their customer service stinks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Williams Sonoma Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2016.

Comments