1.6
Layout of Store

I ordered a bench in May and here we are in July with still no bench.It is said to arrive mid-august, but i doubt it will.

I have been calling once a week for the past month. Customer Service only knows what their vendors tell them, and they have a serious lack of communication there. West Elms customer service team used to be worse than it is now, so that's a nice plus in this scenario.

I will not be doing business with West Elm any longer do to the uncertainty that their vendors will fulfill orders in a timely manner.(i have nothing else to say, but my review page is saying i don't have a 100 words, but my word document says otherwise.)

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Williams Sonoma?

Comments

Williams-SonomaSocialTeam
Sacramento, California, United States #1355244
Williams Sonoma Verified Representative

Please check your private messages for our contact information. We would like to help.

Williams-SonomaSocialTeam
Sacramento, California, United States #1355242
Williams Sonoma Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and bring this to our attention, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.Please contact me with your order information so I can look into this for you.

I'll be glad to help and have included my contact information below.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Susan Davies | Social Media Team Lead | Williams-Sonoma, Inc.| P: 1-800-270-4508 EXT: 7044614| E: msdavies@wsgc.com |Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM (PST)