3.0

I wish I had read these reviews last night before my horrific experience. I ordered 4 dipping oil gift sets; 4 different mail addresses with all the same message of appreciation.

Their website was clearly not capable of handling the Holiday rush so I placed my call and spoke live to a Customer Service Rep. She seems to have gotten the names and addresses correctly, but every message is different and WRONG. So horrible and embarrassing. I received the confirmation email at 12:06 AM .

By the time I called at 8:00 AM to fix it, I was told it was too late. The first representation I spoke with this morning clearly couldn't be bother and disconnected. Finally, I reached someone with brains; Michaela.

She recognized the huge mistake and gave me 100% credit. Although I am mortified at how these gift messages are getting received, it was too late to cancel the order.

Preferred solution: I expect that the original representative who took the order be properly disciplined. There was no reason for making this mistake. I specifically instructed that each message was to be identical..

I didn't like: Horrific.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2017.

Comments