I have seen several comments from Williams Sonoma social media team or customer service representatives. They purport that if you reach out to them they will attempt to resolve the issue.

Please don't believe them. They responded to my post, said to contact them with the information, which I did, then not another word from them (wasted my time sending two more emails). They only want to give the appearance that they are willing to help/correct the problem. They have no intention of doing this.

Really people-- WS has NO customer service, and what little they do have is rude. They respond to random reviews to try to make them look better. I repeat.

THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF TRYING TO HELP YOU OR RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE. IT'S ALL ABOUT PAINTING A PICTURE OF CONCERNED HELPFUL WS REPRESENTATIVES.

Review about: Williams Sonoma Customer Care.

Comments

Williams-SonomaSocialTeam
Williams Sonoma Verified Representative

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear you've had such an unpleasant experience with our customer service teams, this is certainly not the type of feedback we like to hear. Please email us your order details to support@williams-sonoma.com and include your poster ID of 1165648 and we'll be in touch. Thank You- Sharla-Williams-Sonoma Social Media Team