I bought a kitchen knife to be shipped to my son as a gift. After a week they still hadn't shipped it despite nearly daily calls.

They couldn't even come up with a reason. I was told each time that the item would be shipped and received on the estimated date. Further, I was told I would receive an email, a call back, notification about the status. NEVER did I receive any follow up contact at all.

Finally cancelled my order and found the exact same item elsewhere for almost 1/3 off. Somehow, the new retailer shipped it out in about 24 hours.

Thanks Williams Sonoma for helping me realize how pathetic your overpriced customer service is.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments