Rec'd an email that suggested an order I placed online had been duplicated. I called immediately and was told the order was too new for them to fix this but they would make a note of it and catch it when it showed up.

I sent an email the next day asking for confirmation that the duplicate was cancelled. They wrote back saying they process orders so fast that it is too late to cancel. I do not have shipping confirmation; the order isn't even showing up online -- but too late to cancel, according to robot email. I need to wait until it arrives and then either refuse shipment or contact them for a return label -- all the while this not inexpensive item sits on my charge card twice.

Then it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get a credit. Are they so cash poor they need to treat customers this way? I am seriously considering refusing both orders when they come.

Companies wonder why Amazon.com gets so much business. They do understand why people order online and how to do it right from the customer's perspective.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

Comments