Luling, Louisiana

I ordered a present on 12/10, and was assured it would leave 12/14 to be delivered in enough time for Christmas. I had not received and called, again being assured it would arrive in enough time for Christmas.

After 2 calls, and 12/23 approaching, I was AGAIN ASSURED it would leave that day for over night delivery to arrive in time. Calling on 12/24, I received, "Sorry. A small amount of packages did not make the delivery cutoff and yours was one of them."

I placed enough calls to expedite this. I followed up and remained patient up until I received what proves to be a flippant answer and not receiving my package.

For such a large business, this is a horrible way to practice.

No help, no offer to compensate me other than cancelling my order, and no attempt to reconcile this in any way. I am assuredly done with Williams Sonoma.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of williams sonoma online order from Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Williams Sonoma to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was 30 minute wait time for customer service and not receiving package. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments