Sawgrass,Florida

Update by user Jan 06, 2016

Update. Despite saying they would ship my order when I called on Dec.

24th, it was not shipped til December 30th and arrived on January 5th. If that weren't bad enough, while the item shipped had the same item number as the item on the website, it was not the same item as advertised on the website. Instead of a 5 inch deep saucier as advertised on the website, a 3 inch deep saucier was shipped.

The whole reason for my order was to get a 5 inch deep saucier - which is exclusively sold by Williams Sonoma... No only do they fail to ship, but they don't ship what they advertise.

Original review posted by user Dec 24, 2015

Ordered gift on 12/13 that was supposed to be delivered by 12/23 for Christmas. I checked the website and it said it was "out for delivery" and then later on 12/23 it said "front door delivery".

But I got no package. When I called (and it took 3 attempts since I hung up twice after waiting over 15 min) I was told it hadn't been shipped for some reason.

Reading other complaints, it is very clear that W-S has shipping problems - despite their promise to provide "the highest quality of customer service". How can you trust purchasing online from a company that can't handle the basic task of shipping?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product and provide substantial price reduction.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver.

Comments