I purchased a gourmet salt at the Williams Sonoma store at NW23rd in Portland, OR. A couple of days later I found a similar item at World Market for less than 50% difference.

It wasn't the same, but similar. I went to Williams Sonoma with the unopened salt and was told I could not return food items. End of story. I even sent a complaint to their customer service department and was essentially sent a boiler plate response.

I don't know of too many other stores that have such a ridiculous policy.

If the item is unopened and unused, what is the problem? Buyer beware, don't buy any of their overpriced food items because if you change your mind you are stuck!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Williams Sonoma to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma fleur de sel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments