Purchased an expensive gift card for my brother-in-law's 50th (his pick) online but for actual delivery. I wanted an item to give him.

Got the email it had shipped. 6 days later, no card so I called customer service. Got "John" - who hemmed and hawed and talked about tracking it but didn't give me any information and finally said - "I'll send you an email." Daily, then got an "I'll try and look into it tomorrow" email. No response to my repeated return emails asking if the card had already been used.

3 days later, called and asked for a supervisor who told me "it takes 6-10 business days to arrive (this was not displayed on the site when I purchased the card) and "it could still be on the way." By this time, too late to be useful and I canceled it. No "I'm sorry." No "what can we do to make it right?" And, he mentioned they can't track the item through USPS....

so what was the other guy talking about??!! Will NEVER shop here again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of williams sonoma shipping service. Williams Sonoma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned williams sonoma shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments