Debra Herman — 2 starI have never been so disappointed with the service or as angry with a store as I am with William Sonoma. I ordered a gingerbread house to arrive at my home the week of November 30. It was ordered the second week of October.

It arrives early November . I call and tell them I do not want now but on date that is after Thanksgiving. They tell me just keep & they will send me another closer to date that I originally asked for.

Well date arrives & no gingerbread house. Meanwhile I had given up the other to a charity.

I call up, they have not called me. I ask where is it. Their reply is they are out of stock & the supplier can't get any more. Not only did I order early, but they make a mistake & punish me for their mistake. After a long wait to talk to someone they finally say they will ship one out the 16.

It is now the 22 of December, I always have a gingerbread house as a tradition. No phone call or notification..just no house.

This was such bad business, and total lack of respect for the customer.

I never will order from them or tell anyone to. They make promises they can't keep & mistake with no apologies.

They totally lost the Christmas spirit.

I truly am hurt and disgusted by their treatment of Me

D H James

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of williams sonoma holiday gingerbread house. Williams Sonoma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned williams sonoma holiday gingerbread house in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments