Debra Herman — 2 starI have never been so disappointed with the service or as angry with a store as I am with William Sonoma. I ordered a gingerbread house to arrive at my home the week of November 30. It was ordered the second week of October.

It arrives early November . I call and tell them I do not want now but on date that is after Thanksgiving. They tell me just keep & they will send me another closer to date that I originally asked for.

Well date arrives & no gingerbread house. Meanwhile I had given up the other to a charity.

I call up, they have not called me. I ask where is it. Their reply is they are out of stock & the supplier can't get any more. Not only did I order early, but they make a mistake & punish me for their mistake. After a long wait to talk to someone they finally say they will ship one out the 16.

It is now the 22 of December, I always have a gingerbread house as a tradition. No phone call or notification..just no house.

This was such bad business, and total lack of respect for the customer.

I never will order from them or tell anyone to. They make promises they can't keep & mistake with no apologies.

They totally lost the Christmas spirit.

I truly am hurt and disgusted by their treatment of Me

D H James

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Communication.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2015.

Comments