We had a horrible experience with Williams Sonoma's wedding registry. The system required us to register twice because it lost all our info the first time.

Then several of our wedding guests mentioned they couldn't order anything off of it. I've also had sub-par customer service from them both in store and online. Today I tried to use their free shipping promotion only to find they exclude the item I want to order but don't mention that until you contact customer service. I work in advertising and I know they are crossing the line for deceptive practices.

All of that aside, my main complaint about this company is that they purport to be a high-end retailer whey they are not. I'm happy to spend my money on quality and service. However, Williams Sonoma seems to have forgotten the service side.

Crate & Barrel or Sur la Table carry most of the same products for less money and I've only had positive customer service experiences at both. Sorry WS, I'm done being fooled into thinking you are something special when you have the customer service experience of a Wal-Mart.

Review about: Williams Sonoma Shipping Service.

Comments