I placed an order for 4 Christmas mugs on 12/8; a few days later I received one. I called customer service four times over two weeks; each time was different.

The first time they said they would be shipped; the second times was a delay and would ship. The third time I called I canceled the three mugs because too late for Xmas gift. Never did I receive an email from them with any updates. Well guess what, apparently they are shipping them and arriving 1/2/16!

So again I had to call and wait on the phone for 30 minutes to talk to someone and they are going to try to reroute UPS.

I really don't know when I will receive my refund! I asked if there was someone to talk to and file a complaint and guess what that answer was!

What a waste of my time!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of christmas mug. Williams Sonoma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christmas mug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments