Roseland, New Jersey

I ordered a product overnight-ed it to have from a registry to make a bridal shower in time. The $80 platter came with a handle broken.

I called williams sonoma customer service right away just to be on the phone in total over an hr and a half and on hold for over 45 min just to hear i would need to re-order the item myself. This option wasn't even given to me till at least 1 hr into the call. This man works for the company but cant overnight the item to me? But i the consumer can go online order and overnight it myself?!

How does this make sense? I was so frustrated i decided to just ship the broken item back and purchase a gift from a more helpful store. Williams Sonoma has some of the worst customer service i have ever seen.

From the condescending man on the phone to the policies that customers can get things faster than the company it doesn't add up. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of williams sonoma customer care. Williams Sonoma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned williams sonoma customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments