1310 Market St, Lynnfield, MA 01940, USA

I am beyond disappointed in this location. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM THIS STORE USING IN STORE PICK UP!!

I ordered my mother a Instant Pot for Christmas online and received a confirmation to my email address that my purchase was ready for pick up in the store. Then I got an email with no warning saying that my purchase was canceled. I called the store and got no satisfaction. They said that it was a high demand item and that they do not have it in store anymore because they gave it away.

A courtesy call would have been nice. I am still waiting for my credit card to be refunded since they already charged my credit card.

They ruined my mothers Christmas gift and left me scrambling to find a replacement 8 days before Christmas. Thanks guys!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

How long did you wait to go to the store to pick up your InstantPot order? When I place my in-store pickup orders, the email specifies that you have 5 days to pick it up or the order will be cancelled. Consider the fact that you neglected to get your expired order and your InstantPot went to the next available wallet.