Cambria, California

Update by user Oct 03, 2015

After six calls to "Customer Service" and a timely return of the unopened, factory-sealed, box, Williams Sonoma finally refunded my purchase price. This whole purchase and process, from beginning to end, has been unacceptable.

A company that wants a reputation for quality can do better than this.

Disappointing, but at least they made good. I give them credit for that.

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2015

I recently ordered a Breville Grinder/Brewer appliance online on Labor Day. The web page announced a huge Labor Day 20% Off Sale on all items good for 3 days only--the Labor Day Weekend 2015.

I did not see the 20% credited to the price on the order confirmation page when I placed the order. I called Customer Service and they first said that the credit would be issued when the order was processed on the first working day after the holiday. That was not true! I called a second time and this time I was told that Breville products were not eligible for the promotional discount.

The agent, nevertheless, offered to grant the 20% discount and said the credit would be applied to my AMEX card. It did not appear. On the third call to Customer Service, I spoke with an agent who offered to apply the credit immediately and assured me it would show up as we were speaking. It never showed up.

I have filed a dispute with AMEX for the $59.99 credit and if it does not appear before the item is delivered, I will return it for a full credit. I expect that I will get a message from Williams Sonoma that it is not eligible for return, so I will be expecting a long session with AMEX to protect my credit card from this company's misleading practices.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false ad promotion and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of breville grind control coffee maker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Williams Sonoma needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned breville grind control coffee maker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments