On October 09, 2015, placed an online order with William Sonoma for Halloween Moon sets of 12 mugs and 12 plates (3 sets of 4 each). None of it was delivered until I called and asked when the order would ship.

Received all 12 mugs, but only 4 plates (1 set). After repeated calls to Customer Service all promising that the plates were at the warehouse I was finally told that there were no more plates. A refund has been issued for the plates not shipped - they hadn't even bothered to send an email to inform me of this development whenever it occurred. I was also told that although the items were not listed as final sale at purchase that they are now final sale and I am stuck with 12 mugs and four plates.

I requested to speak with a supervisor and was told there wasn't one available.

I am thoroughly disgusted and have no use for the incomplete set that was delivered. I'll continue to try to get a refund and cross Williams Sonoma off my future shopping lists.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments