I purchased a Waring Electric Knife fro $152.96 for a Christmas gift. After receiving the wrong one in the mail, I returned it to the store within the 30 days.

After being told my credit card would be credited the full amount, I received a phone call from the person I originally bought it for - saying they received a merchandise credit in the mail for amount stated above. I was floored! Not only was my money NOT credited to my account, a merchandise credit was sent to THE WRONG PERSON! So now they know the are aware of how much money was spent on them - AND I had to go through the embarrassment of telling them NOT to spend the merchandise credit!

Called CS again, after telling them what they had done, they had NO apology or remorse. Now I wait, again, to see if my money was put back correctly....

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $153 and wants Williams Sonoma to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire experience and lack of care about resolving the issue they caused. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma and williams sonoma customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments