I placed this order on October 30, 2016 and was told I would receive the order in one to two weeks. When I did not receive the order by November I called and the agent said it was going to be sent out Dec 1.

When the order was not received I called today and the agent told me it was not going to be sent out till March 13. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

When I asked to cancel the order the agent said it would be a 50/50 chance that I would get a refund. First and foremost that is a unacceptable answer since I paid $500 and was told the order was supposed to be sent out in two weeks.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments