1.1
Turnaround Time

I wanted to purchase a cutting board, but the WS site would not give the discount offered on the site. I called their 877 number and the CS agent could not get it to take either, but she said she would refund the $32.57 to my AMEX card the next day.

I said ok and purchased the item. Imagine my surprise when I did not receive the credit. After a week, I received a gift card for the refunded amount, however this purchase was for my mother and I do not shop at WS...and now I never will. I called WS and was told by Nelva that the gift card would be cancelled and the amount would be refunded to my AMEX.

This was done on April 26, 2018. Once again, imagine my surprise when I did not receive a credit, so I called on May 4, 2018 and spoke to Tanya, who said the notes say that I was promised a refund to my AMEX card, but it was disallowed. Nobody bothered to call and let me know. After waiting for 15 minutes on hold, waiting for a supervisor who might be able to do what i was told would take place (twice already), i was disconnected, after listening to especially bad hold music.

I called back and spoke to Tammy, who could not get a supervisor, after another 15 minutes, and promised that someone would call me back within 24 hours. At that time, I told Tammy to arrange for a pickup and return of the item, and she stated that I would receive a UPS form vial email. I will also call AMEX and start a chargeback. All this wasted time for a cutting board.

Apparently WS does not understand what customer service is, and they do not live up to what their reps say on the phone, even though the notes in the system state what should have been taken care of in an easy and timely fashion.

I will never shop at WS and I will make sure that anyone I know does not either. SHAME ON YOU WS!

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments

Williams-SonomaSocialTeam
Williams Sonoma Verified Representative

Hello- Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience, I'm truly sorry to hear it's be a disappointing experience. I'd like to discuss this with you further.

Please email your order details to support@williams-sonoma.com and I'll be in touch. Thank You-Sharla- Williams Sonoma Social Media Team

to Williams-SonomaSocialTeam #1481589

I do not have time to waste with your company. As sad I will never buy anything and will never recommend you. You should be ashamed charging high prices and having exceptionally poor customer service