Ordered turkey for Thanksgiving.Arrived 2-days before Thanksgiving without dry ice.
Could see signs of mold through plastic protective covering. Called customer service and was told it was probably brine and could be eaten. When we complained, agent said they would send out a new one for one-day delivery. Called next day and was told the first agent should not have told us that and that we should not eat the turkey (had sent picture of mold).
We were told they would help us find a turkey and we could pick it up at local grocery store. We declined offer and went shopping day before Thanksgiving. While on phone we requested and were told management would call us to discuss this issue - guess what!!!! 6-days later and no call.
Naturally they have lost customer.Sad - they have good brand recognition but poor execution.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Williams Sonoma Turkey
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."