Ordered turkey for Thanksgiving.Arrived 2-days before Thanksgiving without dry ice.
Could see signs of mold through plastic protective covering. Called customer service and was told it was probably brine and could be eaten. When we complained, agent said they would send out a new one for one-day delivery. Called next day and was told the first agent should not have told us that and that we should not eat the turkey (had sent picture of mold).
We were told they would help us find a turkey and we could pick it up at local grocery store. We declined offer and went shopping day before Thanksgiving. While on phone we requested and were told management would call us to discuss this issue - guess what!!!! 6-days later and no call.
Naturally they have lost customer.Sad - they have good brand recognition but poor execution.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Williams Sonoma Turkey
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."