Ordered turkey for Thanksgiving.Arrived 2-days before Thanksgiving without dry ice.
Could see signs of mold through plastic protective covering. Called customer service and was told it was probably brine and could be eaten. When we complained, agent said they would send out a new one for one-day delivery. Called next day and was told the first agent should not have told us that and that we should not eat the turkey (had sent picture of mold).
We were told they would help us find a turkey and we could pick it up at local grocery store. We declined offer and went shopping day before Thanksgiving. While on phone we requested and were told management would call us to discuss this issue - guess what!!!! 6-days later and no call.
Naturally they have lost customer.Sad - they have good brand recognition but poor execution.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Williams Sonoma Turkey
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."