I had NEVER visited one of their stores or their website. Somehow they send me at least five or six spam e-mails a week.

All with a different e-mail but all through their company. I have clicked “unsubscribe” seven times and they still send me spam e-mails. I have contacted them through their website and I haven’t received a response. If I receive more I will call them.

After that I’ll seek legal counsel. I will NEVER give them a cent of my money for sending tons of spam. They have set up where their e-mails automatically block e-mail addresses and/or replies.

They’ve never responded to me contacting them with my complaints. I wish something was done to make spam illegal.

Reason of review: Spam.

I didn't like: Horrific, Communication and poor inventory control.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 19.

Comments

I'm receiving this crap as well but cant see any way to contact them and I agree with you that hitting unsubscribe does not work in fact I seem to get even more spam

Terrible company. Getting 20+ spams every week and can not seem to make it stop.

I've never purchased anything from them in the past and would not even consider buy from them in the future. I've begun a new campaign, simply foward the spam back to customerservice@williams-sonoma.com,

to Anonymous #1476224

Look at the whole email address it’s someone pretending to be them. Set a rule in your mail program anything with their name gets sent to spam. Don’t reply and don’t try to unsubscribe because they will know you are actually receiving their spam.

to Anonymous #1477032

Its probably NOT from WIlliams Sonoma! I bet you are getting spam like I am from a creepy SPAMER who just uses the first name in the email as "WillamsSonoma" like this email:This one is about prostate healthWilliamsSonoma@pnzorq.toysrus.comor this one about home securityWilliamsSonoma@73jlga.toysrus.comor... they keep changing the damn email address!

I'm getting them too, and I'm sure they're not really from Williams Sonoma - either someone has hacked their database, or--more likely--someone is spoofing their email address. I forward mine to abuse@icloud.com (my email provider)