This used to be one of my favorite stores. NOT anymore.

I spent $2000 on tabletop items (plates, bowls, flatware, glasses, table cloth) over the weekend and purchased NEXT DAY shipping. I needed everything by Thursday for a dinner party I am hosting and 90% of my items have yet to be delivered! I have been calling numerous each day and their customer service is USELESS! They say "Oh, it will get there in time." NOPE!

It's not Thursday and hasn't been shipped. The customer service on the phone just read out what was in an email they sent me or what is online. I now have to go buy a whole new set of china, glasses ect.

before work and I will definitely NOT be going there EVER again. THE WORST EXPERIENCE!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Williams Sonoma to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was communication, that williams sonoma did not honor their promise, online shopping and not receiving package. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma and williams sonoma shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments