I purchased in time for Christmas I thought however I think I should have purchased dec 26 of last year to get it in time this year. They do it all the time and you get a date when you should get it and that date hits and then they take that out of the system...

so then you do not know when you will get it.... it even said they had it on hand when I ordered.... now days before Christmas they say I will get it by Christmas but I have no confidence in the company. But hey...

I keep getting thousands of emails saying I can get the stuff by Christmas to keep spending more....

I hope this company goes out of business ... they have lost all consumer confidence in my book and they do not try to take care of their customers anymore

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Williams Sonoma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delayed delivery and customer service, online shopping, false ad promotion and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma and williams sonoma customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments