1.3

Was having problem placing order on line. Called Cust Svc and explained I was getting error message.

It wasn't allowing me apply free shipping and discount even though it was eligible. Said number was not valid, I had received an email that day with the promo code, but their system did not recognize it. She said she would give me the discount in a store credit! She had me put my gift card # in and my pay pal number for the balance and to submit order, before she could apply the discount.

The entire amount went to paypal, gift card disappeared, she said I had to wait 24 hours and call back to get fixed. I called the next day, the gift card was not applied which was the whole reason I was placing the order. She said there was no way to apply the gift card., I told her to cancel the order, but she said she had to put in a request!! Waited on line for supervisor, after 10 minutes you are not able to hold.

Waiting for call back. I have already spent 1 hour and 20 minutes trying to get this fixed and cancel order. Rep couldn't explain what happened to my gift card either. $100 lost!!!

unacceptable.

Don't understand why they limit their cust svc reps, don't understand how they can force you to a store credit when its their computer errors. This is illegal!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Being taken advantage of.

Comments