Turnaround Time

I received a gift from my mother from William Sonoma that I did not need. After speaking to someone from customer service I was told to return it and then make my order for exchange after.

When the refund never arrived I called again, it had been sent to my mother's which was disappointing because I don't want her to know I'd returned it . They said they would send another and sent it to her AGAIN. Both times I'd been clear about my address, I don't know how this occured. i called again and after another 20 minutes on the phone to straighten it out ( each of these calls were protracted and took more of my time than seemed necessary) they said they'd send yet another card.

When the card finally arrived I realized it was nearly 50$ less than it should be and called again. After another phone call where they explained they don't refund for shipping and I expressed my displeasure that in April I was still dealing with a Christmas present return and had wasted literal hours on the phone with customer service they agreed to send a card for the difference. When that card never arrived I called again and was told that they cancelled it because they don't refund shipping, so they took the cost of my return , off the cost of AN ITEM which was purchased and now when I process another order I will be paying for shipping again. The fact that this company regards itself as upscale enough to charge the highest possible prices and treats it's customers this way is infuriating .

Getting this simple return was rife with so much incompetence and complete apathy on their part . Thanks for giving me an utterly miserable experience William Sonoma you can be sure to have lost a customer for life.

Review about: Williams Sonoma Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments