I purchased two jars of their Whole Chestnuts - net weight 12.07 oz. each.

One jar seems about the right weight, the other weighs 3 oz. less. I wrote an email to their Customer Relations, but so far it's been several days with no response. Very disappointed!

Isn't there a law about selling underweight products?

Their receipt referred to "Williams-Sonoma.com/survey-6073." Their online site didn't seem to recognize that either when I tried contacting them in the hopes of a resolution.

I would be quite happy to get the item replaced but the nearest stores are longish drives on very clogged freeways away from me. The season might not be quite right for it, but Bah, Humbug.

This person wrote the review because of "underweight item,i paid full price and got shafted." at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Williams Sonoma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most personnel in their stores are generally quite pleasant. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma williams sonoma steamed whole chestnuts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments