Got an popup for a one day sale at williams sonoma. I went to their website and found some Christmas linens on sale.

I called my sisters and I ordered for all of us. I then called to make sure they still had them in stock and then processed the order. Several days later; I receive an email; stating that the website prices were incorrect, order CANCELLED; if you reorder by Nov 16 we will give you 20% off. I called and was transferred to Jessie, he told me that he was told by 'corporate', that Williams Sonoma was sticking to their guns; order cancelled and go ahead and reorder.

He then gave me the CEO name, Laura Alber in san fran, placed two calls to the number 415 421 7900 and left two messages. Abt 30 mins after the second call, some lady named Tracy from NEVADA called back and gave it her best shot. I told her thanks for calling and hung up, what an underlink, sad.

I cancelled my cc and btw, I wonder if WS doesnt have some holdings in Nod Land, Pottery Barn, Elm Street, wont matter, I will buy from a garage sale before i EVER buy from any of those stores again.....and will have one very very happy husband. So buyer beware, Williams Sonoma reserves the right to change their prices as they want to.....wow

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: honor the price that was on their webpage.

I didn't like: Not honoring their prices.

Company wrote 3 public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2017.

Comments

Hi,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I am so sorry to hear of this disappointment, and I would be happy to look into this for you. I have just sent you a private message with my contact information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Williams-Sonoma Social Media Team

I agree with your review. Honoring their website offer SHOULD be something an honorable company would do.

I'm with you. Taking my money elsewhere. I have made numerous purchases at Williams Sonoma over the years and I never had a terrible experience until now. They refuse to honor their website offer for a free gift with my purchase.

I will be returning my purchase and go somewhere else where customers are valued. If they continue with shameful dishonest service (and rude Jesse service) then enough people will stop shopping there too. Will hurt them where it counts.

Maybe start with letting Jesse go. They'll have to save money somehow because they won't be getting mine any more!

to Anonymous #1411012

Hi,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please email me at support@williams-sonoma.com with your order information?

Please send the email to my attention, and I can then personally look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Charlene Williams-Sonoma Social Media Team

Jesse seems to be a very rude bad guy. Similar thing happened to me.

He said he was supervisor and they would not honor the website offer due to "disclaimer" on their entire website. He was rude and not concerned I was an unhappy customer. He should not be dealing with customers. So next time anyone orders (and it won't be me, I'm done with them), be sure to call first, ask for Jesse and let him read you the disclaimer.

I even had a screenshot but NO, no deal. Poor customer service.

I won't be purchasing anything ever again from Williams Sonoma nor will i visit their stores again. I can spend my money elsewhere.

I had a very similar experience with WS canceling my order due to "price for this item(s) was incorrect on the Williams Sonoma website." The error occurred on the once a year day they were offering free monogramming. I spent considerable time figuring out what to monogram for several family members on my Christmas shopping list and was very frustrated to receive an e-mail saying my order was being cancelled. Free monogramming was not offered for future order at the increased price point either.

to Anonymous #1411015

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am very sorry to hear of this disappointment, and I would be happy to look into this for you.

Warm Regards,