Purchased online items on sale and received order notification and order number. Never received any further communication.

The week I needed the items...I checked my order and found out the items were CANCELED. Called customer service and was less than impressed 1. ZERO communication that my order was CANCELED 2. My ordered items are CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and not backordered on the William Sonoma website 3.

Called customer service and they apologized stating... I am sorry YOU feel that way...deflecting the problem on ME????? They stated we did not "charge you"...well, DUH...I DO NOT HAVE THE ITEM!!! 4.

Come to find out there was an "issue" in THEIR system and they would not honor the LISTED price I have a call out to a level above the manager I spoke to on the phone...It is all about principal...its your IT departments issue NOT the consumer. And if you want to DEFLECT the blame on the consumer SHAME on you!

I am BEYOND SHOCKED at the response I received. If they don't make this right...they lost a consumer for LIFE

Product or Service Mentioned: Williams Sonoma Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Not honoring their prices.

Comments