After ordering an electric sharpener a lending charge for the correct amount of $182 adjusted on my bank statement. I received a shipping address a day later, and at the same time a second charge of $228 appeared on my bank account.

After a long hold waiting on the phone, I was told they couldn't do anything but apply a credit to my account. So for four days they held double the amount I agreed to pay. I called again a week later to request a tracking number because it was never issued to me, and i was told it had been delivered. I was sitting looking at an empty mail box at the same time.

I was refused my request to be transferred to a supervisor, so i called back and explained my frustration to yet another person who said they'd issue a rush replacement that should arrive in 1-2 days.

Two days later, I call and find out my replacement was cancelled by someone, and I still don't have the product I ordered. This was the first and last experience I'll ever allow myself to suffer through this poor excuse for a retailer.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments