After ordering an electric sharpener a lending charge for the correct amount of $182 adjusted on my bank statement. I received a shipping address a day later, and at the same time a second charge of $228 appeared on my bank account.

After a long hold waiting on the phone, I was told they couldn't do anything but apply a credit to my account. So for four days they held double the amount I agreed to pay. I called again a week later to request a tracking number because it was never issued to me, and i was told it had been delivered. I was sitting looking at an empty mail box at the same time.

I was refused my request to be transferred to a supervisor, so i called back and explained my frustration to yet another person who said they'd issue a rush replacement that should arrive in 1-2 days.

Two days later, I call and find out my replacement was cancelled by someone, and I still don't have the product I ordered. This was the first and last experience I'll ever allow myself to suffer through this poor excuse for a retailer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments