Kingsville, Texas
1.4
Additional Fees

Update by user Jun 15, 2016

I purchased this item. Not even a week later it went on sale.

I had just received the item in the mail . it was still in its delivery package, unopened. I called the company to request a price adjustment to honor the sale price. At that time , I was informed that the company no longer offers this service.

However, The policy change it's not on their website.

This is misleading. Most reputable companies offer and honor the lower price on any item that goes on sale within a 30 day period .

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016

Price adjustment policy changed and it's not written anywhere where customers can inform themselves .

I purchased an item less than a week ago . I have yet to receive it.

Item went on sale so I called to have price adjusted to sale price . I was informed company doesn't price adjust anylonger .

I think it is unethical and misleading to not inform customers about this change . I will never purchase anything from them again .

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mooqs is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. The most disappointing about williams sonoma customer care at Williams Sonoma was misleading , but reviewer liked penguin soda stream. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments