I've bought a Nespresso Pixie with a great 50% discount at Williams-sonoma.com on 01/28/2016.Paid the full amount and waited for the product delivery on 03/02/2016, however on the February 4th I've called Customer Care and was informed that I was in back order since they were out of stock, but they had an order to be delivered on Feb 24th so I should have been received my product on February 26th.
For my surprise, product was not shipped and I notice that the amount was credited back in my credit card. Today (03/12/16) I received an e-mail with the same product, with 25% and double the price that I paid in stock, called Williams Sonoma and was informed that they did not have my product and they couldn't give me the product in the website for the same price because it was a different color.
Bottom line, Williams Sonoma sold a product in the website didn't ship it and even having the product in stock, they decided to not honor their sale.SHAME!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities. Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity..."
- "I booked Milestone relocation Services, Raleigh, NC. for 26th June 2016. The move was from home in Cary, NC to a storage location 5 miles away in Cary, NC. They..."
- "The summary of events are as follows: â€¢ I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."