I've bought a Nespresso Pixie with a great 50% discount at Williams-sonoma.com on 01/28/2016.Paid the full amount and waited for the product delivery on 03/02/2016, however on the February 4th I've called Customer Care and was informed that I was in back order since they were out of stock, but they had an order to be delivered on Feb 24th so I should have been received my product on February 26th.
For my surprise, product was not shipped and I notice that the amount was credited back in my credit card. Today (03/12/16) I received an e-mail with the same product, with 25% and double the price that I paid in stock, called Williams Sonoma and was informed that they did not have my product and they couldn't give me the product in the website for the same price because it was a different color.
Bottom line, Williams Sonoma sold a product in the website didn't ship it and even having the product in stock, they decided to not honor their sale.SHAME!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Can I give this top a negative five star? I wish I could. This was my second top install, the first form this vendor. The Volvo top was a thick..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."