I've bought a Nespresso Pixie with a great 50% discount at Williams-sonoma.com on 01/28/2016.Paid the full amount and waited for the product delivery on 03/02/2016, however on the February 4th I've called Customer Care and was informed that I was in back order since they were out of stock, but they had an order to be delivered on Feb 24th so I should have been received my product on February 26th.

For my surprise, product was not shipped and I notice that the amount was credited back in my credit card. Today (03/12/16) I received an e-mail with the same product, with 25% and double the price that I paid in stock, called Williams Sonoma and was informed that they did not have my product and they couldn't give me the product in the website for the same price because it was a different color.

Bottom line, Williams Sonoma sold a product in the website didn't ship it and even having the product in stock, they decided to not honor their sale.SHAME!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
Review category
review #808382 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Williams Sonoma? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.