I order an item last week it said it would ship next day and I would have it Christmas Eve. I still til today do not see that the item has shipped.

I called the women told me its pack and ready to ship but she doesn't know if it will make it in time for Christmas. BUT when I receive after Christmas I can return it and get a refund. I asked to speak to a manager she said u can talk to one but it's going to be a long wait cause they are busy. (I am sure with angry customers) I waited an hr and no one came to the phone I hung up because I have things to do, this is the first time I have ordered from this company and it will be the last.

I order an item from kohls 2 days ago knowing it will not be in until after Christmas which I was fine with. Well guess what Is being delivered today my item from kohls.

Now that is great service!!! Never again will I order from William Sonoma

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Williams Sonoma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma williams sonoma nespresso machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments