On February 23rd I received a WS Home catalog and fell in love with the console table on the cover. I immediately logged onto their website and purchased the table which consists of two parts - a base and a marble top.

My order confirmation stated that I would be receiving tracking info as soon as the item shipped. I never received a single notification. On Feb 27th I logged into my account and found that the item was "back ordered" with an expected delivery date of March 26th. Just prior to that date I checked my account again and found that the delivery date had been changed to April 6th.

Since then, my delivery date has changed 4 times with the most recent date being June 19th. This past weekend (June 13th) I checked my acct. to see if the date had changed yet again and was pleasantly surprised to see that it had changed - but was updated to say that the item was due to be shipped on June 15th - so I awaited word of a tracking number and shipping info. I've never received either.

When I checked my acct. on the 15th there was a note that, indeed, the table base shipped that day (still no tracking info) but that the marble top was unavailable! As I was staring at the information in disbelief, I received an online message from customer service asking if I needed anything. I then messaged back and forth with Dylan and told him that I really didn't have any use for a console table base without the table top and could he provide any information about if and when the top would be available?

He assured me that the table top would most likely be delivered "shortly" and said he'd look into the matter and get right back to me. I never heard from him again. On June 17th I spoke with Barb from customer service after being on hold for 27 minutes. I explained the situation to her and she also assured me that she'd "look into it".

I was put on hold again and after 14 minutes my call was disconnected. It is now June 19th - almost 4 months to the day that I ordered the table - and I still don't have either part and no information whatsoever as to where the base is or when or if the table top will ever be available.

At this point I don't even want it anymore! They have definitely lost a customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delayed delivery and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order processing and poor customer service!" of console table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1999. Williams Sonoma needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned console table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments