2.0

Website said pre-Christmas (2015) delivery of the items I ordered.Then I received a confirmation email saying items would be delivered after Christmas.

I immediately canceled the items but was told they have no ability to send an email confirming cancellation. Really? Two weeks later, two of the items shipped and were charged to my credit card. I called to complain and they said there was nothing they could do about it and that they have no control over cancellation of items from their "vendors." (Perhaps you should change vendors or whatever inadequate system you are using?) I requested that the remaining item from the original order, which had not shipped that day, be canceled.

They confirmed they had canceled it. But the next day I received an email telling me that item had shipped. I called again and they said "we have no control over our vendors." I spent close to an hour on the phone with various "customer service" reps during this 2 weeks process, one of whom was fairly unpleasant, although the others were nice and polite and seemed to really want to resolve the situation. I am inclined never to shop at W-S again.

It is amazing how poorly run their operation and their customer service are.

Astounding.Lastly, after completing a conversation with one of the many reps with whom I spoke, she said "Thank you so much for calling Pottery Barn."

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and order processing issue" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Williams Sonoma?

Comments