I have had to email this company for updates. No one reached out to me to let me know an item I ordered September 18 was back ordered. On my original order in small writing not even noticeable unless you look for it there is a note that says "out of stock".

Then it got delayed multiple times. Not one single update from Williams-Sonoma.

Only reason I knew was I checked a week after I ordered the apron to see why I had not received a shipping notification (due to the "out of stock" notice not being made obvious on my initial invoice) and the date had changed.

I sent email asking why no one contacted me. Got a lame apology. Another 2 weeks go by, again no update. I checked again and the shipping date had changed again. Once again I emailed asking why I had not received any update. Another lame update and the offer to cancel my order. That's pretty bad service.

Fast forward another couple weeks and hit repeat. Again another lame excuse with no offer to fix except to cancel order.

I emailed (again) this time asking for an apron to be sent with a refund. I was offered again to cancel the order or keep it and get a $10 credit. Seriously!

This is by far the worse customer service and company I have ever had to deal with.

On October 28th I finally received my order and was even charged shipping!!

I'm not just frustrated at this point I'm pretty pissed off.

A company this size should have: 1) updated me each and every time my order was delayed

2) made it very clear on initial invoice the apron was out of stock

3) offered to ship another item as a replacement and refund me by the time it was over a month late

4) at the very least refunded me half the price and not charged me shipping

I will NEVER shop here again. I will make sure everyone I know in person and through social media outlets knows what an awful experience this was and what I was offered in exchange for poor customer service. What a joke. And to top it off having to explain to a child why their gift was over a month late.

Interestingly enough. My sister ordered a dress from American Girl, they messed up order and did not notify her. Guess what? She didn't ask for anything. They gave her a FULL refund, let her keep wrong item and sent the correct one!

Shame on you Williams-Sonoma

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of williams sonoma shipping service. Williams Sonoma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned williams sonoma shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Comments