We've had the worst experience on a purchase that we have still not received! This was a loft bed that we purchased beginning of Nov. that was on backorder until Dec. with a confirmation email that delivery was scheduled for Dec. 24th. This was a gift for my daughter & going to be a special surprise! I spent Christmas Eve waiting & not a single phone call back.. No show or call at all! Called back the 27th & rescheduled for the 31st. This time being told that delivery was not made on 24th due to some parts missing. Another representative informed us that we would have to wait until mid Feb.

After several stories & getting the runaround we were still willing to try again because our daughter really had her hopes up... especially after the delivery service called us on the 31st & said they were on the way to deliver & put together what components they had for now, but would be back to finish when remaining components arrived. Delivery service showed up & started putting boxes in her room & then asked if we could wait until all parts are in to assemble... that means boxes sitting for over a month.

While I'm thinking that through the delivery service tells us that they cannot take the bookshelf upstairs "Sorry but this part has already been assembled & too heavy to move" explaining that they will take that piece back to the warehouse & bring it back again. I'm not sure now if this bed would make up for missing time with my family & all of the frustration this company has caused! So now they have taken back the parts & I now I'm back to more frustration because they have already charged my credit card & they said I can only have 15% of my money back at this time! I'll have to wait for remaining balance to be put back on. They said it was because Some of the items were sent to warehouse & so how can I pay for something I do not have & now the rest of the parts will not be available until Feb. 28th. I really cannot believe this experience...unbelievable! I will never buy from them again!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments