Placed an order on September 11. When I didn't receive my order, I called on September 23.

The customer service rep said I would have it within two days. After a no-show, I called again on September 27 and they said it didn't ship, but they couldn't contact the warehouse for five days. They said said they were busy with holiday orders. What holiday?

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, they said there were none there and would have someone get back to me in 48 hours. They said they couldn't help.

THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'll use Sur La Table next time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delayed delivery and customer service.

Comments

Agree with you. I bought a Nespresso coffee maker on sale for $199.95.

They billed me 599.95. I called them the same day to correct issue. There was no evidence of me buying it for that price. "It's never been that price".

You may cancel order they said. Sure I did. Next thing I'm getting confirmation "it's on it's way". I called and asked what happened.

They said it was "too far in the process to stop". I said I will return it and I'm not payin to send it back. "We are putting a not here that you don't want to pay return postage".

I'm sure that's going to be another hassle. Meanwhile I bought the same product from Sur le table for $199.99