Placed an order on September 11. When I didn't receive my order, I called on September 23.

The customer service rep said I would have it within two days. After a no-show, I called again on September 27 and they said it didn't ship, but they couldn't contact the warehouse for five days. They said said they were busy with holiday orders. What holiday?

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, they said there were none there and would have someone get back to me in 48 hours. They said they couldn't help.

THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'll use Sur La Table next time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. gpkacik1958 is overall dissatisfied with Williams Sonoma. The most disappointing about williams sonoma online order at Williams Sonoma was delayed delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Sonoma.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Williams Sonoma to other companies on our site.

Comments

Agree with you. I bought a Nespresso coffee maker on sale for $199.95.

They billed me 599.95. I called them the same day to correct issue. There was no evidence of me buying it for that price. "It's never been that price".

You may cancel order they said. Sure I did. Next thing I'm getting confirmation "it's on it's way". I called and asked what happened.

They said it was "too far in the process to stop". I said I will return it and I'm not payin to send it back. "We are putting a not here that you don't want to pay return postage".

I'm sure that's going to be another hassle. Meanwhile I bought the same product from Sur le table for $199.99