Update by user Nov 14, 2016

My bank had to resolve the issue as WS non responsive.

Update by user Oct 23, 2016

Three weeks, still no resolution from Williams Sonoma even though they have agreed they had an computer issue!

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2016

Made a purchase at WS South Windsor CT store. Store had computer issue, transaction denied for credit/debit, so paid cash.

Same day, that same transaction was posted to both my credit/debit accounts (paid 3 X same transaction). Contacted store, told me to call customer service, called and was told that was for online orders, contact store, went to store, manager said bank issue, went to bank, they said it was WS issue, bank called WS customer service and also e-mailed supporting documents, customer service promised research and call back, never called, I again called store several times, told waiting for corporate. 7+ days, still no resolution. Took $ from my checking without my permission, now can't get it back without bank dispute forms.

Something that was not my issue has now become only my problem as WS displays typical big corporate attitude of customer non service. They keep their billions and can't even refund the money they owe to their customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Williams Sonoma Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Are delaying my refund, Lack of care about resolving the issue they caused.

Comments