The first line at www.williams-sonoma.com/customer-service is "We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of customer service." AM I BEING PUNKED?

I ordered a blender from the WS website for Mother's Day, paid half with merch cred half with credit card. The item was backordered for a week so I assumed it would take 2 wks max to get to me. Here I am a month later with no idea of when it will even be ready to ship. I have spoken to 6 different customer service people, each appeasing me with another % off and promising to call me back with information. No calls, no movement on the order..NOTHING. Was promised a supervisor would call me. No call. Only reason I didn't cancel earlier is that they're holding my merch credit hostage and that will take another 10 days to get back to me if ever (though I'm supremely NOT confident I'll ever get it back).

I am still waiting... calling WS customer service is now a daily ritual. Hopefully my mother will get a blender before she dies of old age.

Review about: Williams Sonoma Customer Care.

Comments