2.0

I placed several orders to be delivered by my three employees on 12/17/2015, intending them to be Christmas presents. It is now 1/6/2015, and one order is still "in process" according to the WSweb site. I called to inquire about it. After being on hold for 21 minutes (despite the recording telling me my call was very important to them), I finally reached a human, who put me on and off of hold - only to tell me that one source said the order was ready to ship and another said it was on back order. She *promised* someone would call me back with the status. No call. And then there I was again on hold the following week.

"Jennifer" just answered (after only eight minutes on hold), but then put me back on hold so she could "find out what she could for me." After being on the phone for 13.5 minutes....I was disconnected.

For a company that charges what they charge for their products, I would expect a much higher level of customer service. Christ, even *Comcast* answers their phones.

I sent them an email with the above, adding, "Oh yes, and I'd like my money back." We'll see if that happens.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delayed delivery and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of williams sonoma online order. Williams Sonoma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned williams sonoma online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Williams Sonoma.

Had an Experience with Williams Sonoma?

Comments