I bought a Nepresso coffee machine as a gift at Christmas time online and had it shipped, and the person already had one, so when I wanted to return it I called Customer Service and they said that if it ended in .97 or.99 it is not returnable because it was a final sale item.She said that they wouldn't even give me a store credit!

I don't usually read all of the return policies when I purchase an item online - but absolutely will now.

Williams Sonoma has one of the worst return policies ever.So, I have to eat the $127+ I suppose.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nespresso coffee machine from Williams Sonoma. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Williams Sonoma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Williams Sonoma for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Williams Sonoma?

Comments